Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome all! This blog will soon contain the simple musings of a small town farm boy: Prepare to be enthralled!

To let you further understand the ramifications of reading any blogs past this one, I will expedite your knowledge of my character and personality by listing out the Top Nine Things You Should Know About Alden:

9) My current place of residence is the icy steppe of Central Minnesota.

8) I am, and forever will be, a Trekkie.

7) My musical preferences include: anything but Country.

6) If I could visit only one place in the world, it would be New York City. Or maybe Los Angeles. Though London is pretty nice, too. Eh, I would probably stay in Minnesota anyways.

5) I am currently studying to be a Math Major. So yeah, I lead a pretty drab life.

4) While many of the world's troubles cause me discomfort, I am far too lazy to do anything about anything, except of course to rant about it in a blog.

3) I love comedy in any form, discounting the rare joke about airline food.

2) Though I speak frequently, I have very little of consequence to say.

1) I am unoriginal enough to not think of an even ten things to describe myself with, and lets face it, most of these factoids were rather boring to begin with.

I hope you all found yourselves enamored with this post an will thus follow this blog regularly!

1 comment: